BECOME A HARRY STOUT FOUNDATION PARTNER
If it weren’t for the on-going support of the many business’s, friends, family and community members, there would be ho Harry Stout Foundation. There are many ways to give… money, auction items, services, supplies and equipment for Harry Fest, promotion and of course, your time.
All are important….all are appreciated. We believe that with a growing awareness of what HSF is and what we do, countless numbers of young people will have their lives impacted in a positive way. We also believe the positive spirit and generosity these young people experience will be something they will give back to others for generations.
There is a reason we call them “partnerships.” It is HSF’s goal to always do everything possible to provide our partners with a win/win relationship. We believe that by building long-term relationships with the business’s and people that support our causes, we have the opportunity to do something special, now and in the future. There are many great reasons to partner with HSF, perhaps none better than knowing the contribution goes directly to the causes. Here are some other great reasons to get involved with HSF.
Why get involved with The Harry Stout Foundation?
- 100% of the funds we raise go into our causes
- 100% of the funds raised stay in our communities
- 100% of our effort comes from volunteers…there are no paid administrators, staff or operating costs
- HSF is growing! Our scope has increased dramatically since 2004
- It’s fun! (Harry wouldn’t have it any other way!)
Partnering with Us
Harry Fest, held in late May, provides businesses with a unique marketing vehicle with tremendous year-long exposure. Partnering with The Harry Stout Foundation and Harry Fest will have a positive influence on your customers and employees.
- • 83 percent of Americans says they trust a company more if it is involved in a cause they care about.
- • A company’s involvement in corporate social responsibility initiatives has significant influence on how employees view senior management and engage in work activities.
- • 74 percent of Americans, age 13 to 25, are more likely to pay attention to a company’s message if the company is visibly involved with a cause.
- • 69 percent of Americans consider a company’s social commitment when deciding where to shop.
- • Participating in corporate responsibility activities provides more benefits to a company than just “giving back to the community.”
- • Eight in 10 Americans, born between 1979 and 2001, want to work for a company that contributes to society.
- • 64 percent of Americans say their company’s commitment to a social cause increases employee loyalty.